Sunday, July 19, 2009

Hi! I'm Bernardita, I'm from the Philippines. I've just been here for a month and five days to be exact today, the 19th of July 2009. I'ts my second time to attend this class and I had a great time and I enjoyed it a lot. Our teacher is Junita and she is gorgeous. She is a Masterchef in her own right coz I can see she really is a wizzard in the kitchen. Like today, we made boiled fruit cake, potato salad with bacon, salad dressing, noodle curry salad, tossed salad, sausages for barbecue, and veggie patties..... and they all come out beautifully. The first time I attend this class, there were only three of us: me, Jessica, and David. Today, we had another classmate, Tracy. I guess this is all for today, we're done early, but I'm really looking forward to next week's session and I'm excited about it coz learning is so much fun, see you.